[Public WebGL] questions about vertexAttribPointer / getVertexAttrib offsets

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Fri Apr 27 17:53:09 PDT 2012

On 4/27/12 8:40 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
>> That sounds fine.  The test suite needs updating accordingly: right now it
>> has a test that tests that no error is generated when offset is -8000000000.
>
> Gregg should be consulted; I agree the test needs to be changed, but
> that particular test was added in order to catch a crash, so we should
> make sure we aren't significantly decreasing test coverage.

I think that simply changing the test to expect an error to be generated
but continuing to pass the large value would keep the original "catch a
crash" test coverage, right?

-Boris