[Public WebGL] y-orientation for texImage2D from HTML elements

Mark Callow [email protected]
Fri Dec 7 00:51:20 PST 2012

On 2012/12/07 17:20, Florian Bösch wrote:
> The viewport rendered to an FBO's attached texture starts at 0,0
> bottom/left. OpenGL *does* specify things as bottom up.
Your point? I cannot see what this has to do with attempting to classify
applications; it is orthogonal to what I wrote.

> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Mark Callow
> <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     You can't classify apps as bottom-left or top-left. (Correct) apps
>     will use whatever texture-coordinates and transforms are
>     appropriate for each texture. There is a high possibility of
>     multiple orientations being used.

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合
が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and
privileged information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the
contents of the received information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this message and all related copies.