[Public WebGL] Please make the ArrayBufferView constructor visible

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Mon Dec 10 12:49:20 PST 2012

On 12/10/12 3:27 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> I don't think there is one, other than just adding more stuff to the
> global namespace.  I don't think that's that big of a problem.  I
> suspect the reason why NoInterfaceObject got added is that there wasn't
> much of a reason to have it exposed... likely people didn't think of
> instanceof checks :)

As far as I can tell, it just got added because that was what
implementations did.  And instanceof checks were definitely discussed at
the time...  See thread at
https://www.khronos.org/webgl/public-mailing-list/archives/1206/msg00247.html

-Boris