[Public WebGL] using the same context with multiple canvases

Tony Parisi [email protected]
Wed Dec 12 08:13:43 PST 2012

Long thread...

I just wanted to throw my opinion in to mirror Ian's, that if we go down
this path, it should work for 2d canvas drawing contexts as well. a) seems
just as useful for 2D drawing and b) I would think that consistency with
the other canvas context behavior would be highly desirable.

Tony

--
Tony Parisi                             [email protected]
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002

Read my book! *WebGL, Up and Running*
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024729.do
http://www.amazon.com/dp/144932357X