[Public WebGL] using the same context with multiple canvases

Mark Callow [email protected]
Wed Dec 19 00:43:54 PST 2012

On 2012/12/19 17:01, Gregg Tavares (社用) wrote:

> as for commit(), it seems to me it should go on DrawingBuffer as
> that's the object that's deciding if something is swapping buffers
> on commit or copying buffers on commit.
>
> Having it on Drawingbuffer also means it can be used in workers
> without a canvas.

Why would you need commit in this case? Isn't its function purely to
display the drawing buffer contents in the canvas?

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合
が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and
privileged information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the
contents of the received information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this message and all related copies.