[Public WebGL] Re: Android FireFox on Kindle Fire

John Davis [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 07:56:06 PST 2012

it runs arm/linux/oes 2.0, and has the potential to disrupt everything,
it's OLPC done right

On Wednesday, February 1, 2012, Benoit Jacob <[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't know anything specific to the Raspberry Pi, but if it runs
Android and has a OpenGL ES 2 driver, then the standard Firefox/Android
build should work fine with WebGL.

> Benoit

> Has anyone gotten Firefox w/ webgl running on the Raspberry pi?
>
> On Friday, December 9, 2011, Benoit Jacob <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I don't know any details. But in principle, assuming it will be the same
software as the regular Firefox Mobile, it has the exact same WebGL
implementation as the desktop version of Firefox.

>> Benoit

>> From what I understand, FireFox is in the approval process for Kindle
Fire.  Will it support the latest WebGL spec?