[Public WebGL] Re: Android FireFox on Kindle Fire

John Tamplin [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 07:57:03 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Benoit Jacob <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't know anything specific to the Raspberry Pi, but if it runs Android
> and has a OpenGL ES 2 driver, then the standard Firefox/Android build
> should work fine with WebGL.

The Raspberry Pi is a cheap SBC running Linux, and is unlikely to run
Android.  However, it already supports OpenGL ES 2 and other than perhaps
memory concerns I would expect normal desktop FF to work fine with it.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google