[Public WebGL] Re: Android FireFox on Kindle Fire

Benoit Jacob [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 08:53:15 PST 2012

Interesting. So it runs X11? In that case, the best starting point for a port of Firefox Mobile to it, would probably be to start from the Meego port (which is maintained to date and runs WebGL fine).

Benoit