[Public WebGL] Is depth peeling supported in WebGL

Ben Vanik [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 12:35:49 PST 2012

Not without some modifications to the algorithm that would almost certainly
be cost prohibitive. There is no support for multiple render targets and no
MIN/MAX blending functions, so you'd need to not only double the number of
passes but then do the blending of the results of each pass yourself in
another shader.