[Public WebGL] Is depth peeling supported in WebGL

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 13:18:35 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Florian Bösch <[email protected]> wrote:
> You will have 2 renders of the scene per peel + one compositing step at the end.
If we had depth textures for fbos we could solve that with one pass
per peel. Which is why I proposed this extension:
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/proposals/WEBGL_depth_texture/