[Public WebGL] Is depth peeling supported in WebGL

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Wed Feb 1 13:28:59 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Benoit Jacob <[email protected]> wrote:
> I just saw this in this document:
> "Written against the WebGL API 2.0 specification."
http://www.khronos.org/registry/gles/extensions/OES/OES_depth_texture.txt
is written against 2.0
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/proposals/WEBGL_depth_texture/
is based on the OES extension, so it is either written against OpenGL
ES 2.0 or against WebGL 1.0 (I'm not clear on what convention we use
there)

http://www.khronos.org/registry/gles/extensions/NV/GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments.txt
is written against 2.0
http://www.khronos.org/message_boards/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4699 is
based on the NV extension so it should be written against OpenGL ES
2.0