[Public WebGL] Is depth peeling supported in WebGL

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Feb 6 17:07:48 PST 2012

The convention in the WebGL extensions is that they reference a
particular version of the WebGL API, which in turn references a
particular version of the OpenGL ES API.

I've fixed up the WEBGL_depth_texture proposal to reference API version 1.0.

-Ken