[Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Feb 6 17:26:54 PST 2012

Florian, thanks for writing this up and for doing the research on how
widespread support is.

Clarified the return value of getParameter(MAX_TEXTURE_MAX_ANISOTROPY)
and committed as a proposal. See
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/extensions/proposals/EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic/index.html
and shortly http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/proposals/EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic/
.