[Public WebGL] chrome mobile

David Sheets [email protected]
Wed Feb 8 15:16:38 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) <[email protected]> wrote:
> PS3 would have an extremely hard time running JavaScript efficiently with
> it's poor cache.

Have you played with a JavaScript implementation on the PS3? Has Sony
released one? Do you have special access to one?

> I suppose GLSL sandbox would have no problem but not a whole lot else.

If you haven't used an implementation and no one else has either, how
can we know?

My iPhone 3gs also seems to be theoretically capable but totally
locked down and without implementation. So much for ownership of my
own devices...

David