[Public WebGL] Conformance test for GLSL: Side-effects in the ternary if operator (used in combination with the comma (sequence) operator)

Gregg Tavares (勤) [email protected]
Fri Feb 10 17:29:25 PST 2012

Thanks for this and please keep them coming.

I added these 2 tests to the WebGL conformance tests.

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/glsl/misc/shader-with-comma-assignment.html

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/glsl/misc/shader-with-comma-conditional-assignment.html

I hope those sufficiently test the issue.  I verified they do fail on ANGLE
for 2 of 9 tests

You can run newer conformance tests here

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/webgl-conformance-tests.html?minVersion=1.0.2

As soon as 1.0.1 is ratified we'll start pushing on 1.0.2 (though hopefully
we'll find time to fix these bugs asap)

-gregg