[Public WebGL] WebGL support in Oracle VirtualBox

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Wed Feb 15 10:14:50 PST 2012

You might try passing the command line argument --ignore-gpu-blacklist
when launching Chrome, but this is not a configuration that the Chrome
team tests and I can't vouch for whether it will work.

-Ken