[Public WebGL] WebGL support in Oracle VirtualBox

miro [email protected]
Thu Feb 16 02:08:27 PST 2012

Many thanks for the reply, but unfortunately it didn't help (17.0.963.56 m).
Was anybody able to run webgl under virtualBox (Windows Server 2008)? If
yes, what browser and settings?

Thank you for your help.
m.