[Public WebGL] WebGL conformance tests

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Fri Feb 24 10:25:28 PST 2012

That's the correct location of the current version of the conformance
tests. That version is under active development, so expect that there
will be test cases that will fail.

Periodically a snapshot is taken for a particular version of the
specification. The snapshot for the upcoming version 1.0.1 of the spec
was just taken. It isn't completely finalized; bug fixing work in the
1.0.1 version may still occur. I'll send more information about this
to the mailing list shortly.

-Ken