[Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

Patrick Baggett [email protected]
Fri Feb 24 10:40:49 PST 2012

> Would that mean that the getExtension calls adds a new property to the
> existing context object? That sounds a bit scary, and has corner cases that
> I'm not sure how to specify. What happens if the user has already defined a
> UNSIGNED_INT property on it? Should it then be replaced? I'd rather keep it
> on the extension object.

I was thinking that the context would already have the UNSIGNED_INT
property, which would simply be rejected unless the extension was enabled.
It doesn't seem like UNSIGNED_INT is really specific to that extension.