[Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

Ben Vanik [email protected]
Fri Feb 24 13:31:01 PST 2012

Playing with the EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic spec right now -- I think
the constants should have the _EXT suffix. Looking at
OES_texture_half_float and OES_standard_derivatives, the constants there
have _OES. Since the original EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic constants have
_EXT, they should probably match.