[Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

Ben Vanik [email protected]
Fri Feb 24 15:33:17 PST 2012

It has a bearing when one of your reasons for dropping the suffix is that
the namespace collisions are no longer a problem - I'm telling you they
still are ;)

Excellent. I've got a patch in the works for WebKit/Chrome for
WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic.