[Public WebGL] Interest in promoting to draft, and implementing, WEBGL_dynamic_texture

Gregg Tavares [email protected]
Thu Jun 6 00:27:52 PDT 2013

Explicit present is covered by the DrawingBuffer proposal.

http://wiki.whatwg.org/index.php?title=CanvasInWorkers

Which provides a way to present both from the main thread and from a worker
in sync with DOM updates.