[Public WebGL] Fwd: Shared Resources revisited

Mark Callow [email protected]
Tue Jun 25 21:09:00 PDT 2013

On 2013/06/26 5:58, Conor Dickinson wrote:
> Chris, can you elaborate on what calls exactly you are timing? Is it
> the shader compile plus the program link?
I have the same question. It is extremely difficult to benchmark the
compile times. For one reason, you do not know when the compile is
actually happening. For another, it is essential to do a warm up run
first but if the implementation, like Chrome(?) or Android, is caching
shader compiles under the covers, the second run won't compile anything
unless you make subtle changes to the shader.

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合
が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and
privileged information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the
contents of the received information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this message and all related copies.