[Public WebGL] issue in OES_vertex_array_object conformance test

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Thu Jun 27 09:54:56 PDT 2013

On 6/27/13 11:35 AM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
> I'm sure that changing that behavior would have a
> huge compatibility impact

That seems unlikely, given that other UAs do in fact throw for not
enough arguments.

> which is why the WebGL WG decided some time
> ago not to test calls with wrong numbers of arguments, or corner cases
> in method overloading, in the conformance suite.

I believe this is the wrong decision if you actually want to ensure
interoperability...

-Boris