[Public WebGL] issue in OES_vertex_array_object conformance test

Ben Vanik [email protected]
Thu Jun 27 10:10:27 PDT 2013

+1 - as a web developer I want all of these APIs to behave the same way
cross browser and don't see a reason for any difference. IDL implementation
differences shouldn't be exposed to developers.