[Public WebGL] IE11 wish list

Tibor Ouden, den [email protected]
Wed Nov 12 12:36:54 PST 2014

Beginning of the month I started working on a glsl debugger in Javascript.
The idea is to parse the shader and create a modified shader which returns
the value of the variable the user wants to inspect.
There will be some delay before the shader is compiled and has run but this
is typically a few seconds.
If the tool stores the compiled shaders and other state needed for the
inspection, the turn around time should be nearly instantaneous.
The difficulties are the retrieval of all relevant info from the parse
tree, but it should be possible.
I hope to demo something by the end of next month.

Cheers,

Tibor