[Public WebGL] WEBGL_texture_from_depth_video extension proposal

Rob Manson [email protected]
Thu Nov 13 15:01:05 PST 2014

Hi Ken/Florian,

yep I think you make a really good point here.

There's some potential issues under the hood that we're looking into and
we're also exploring a different option that's come out of our
discussions with another WG.

So lets put this on hold and we'll get back to you as soon as we have a
consolidated response.

Thanks again for all your time and constructive feedback.

roBman