[Public WebGL] Re: texture_float should imply color_buffer_float

Jeff Gilbert [email protected]
Fri Nov 21 18:29:35 PST 2014

GLES3 supports RGB32F, but it's not color-renderable.
EXT_color_buffer_float does not changes this, though it makes R32F, RG32F,
and RGBA32F color-renderable. RGB32F is still sampleable as a texture
format.