[Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Wed Nov 26 11:15:30 PST 2014

Well, you'd want to quickly change it for development. Not as a standard,
more like, a quick way to do it just for one page (the one you've got the
dev tools open), without all other tabs going haywire.