[Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Jukka Jylänki [email protected]
Wed Nov 26 14:50:13 PST 2014

Seconded. I've often also found it very inconvenient to not have this
options. Often times it is difficult or outright impossible to scale the
workload so that benchmarking or profiling while being capped to vsync
would make sense.

   Jukka