[Public WebGL] Re: 答复: [Public WebGL] Progress on iOS/Android support

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Sun Mar 1 21:52:39 PST 2015

David,

The site loads fine on my NVIDIA SHIELD tablet running Android 5.0. The web
site doesn't seem to support touch events well, so the vehicle is not
interactive. I suggest you contact the team that built the site and ask
them to improve the user experience on mobile devices.

WebGL is in general tested very thoroughly with a suite of conformance
tests as described on https://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Testing/Conformance
. If you find any gaps in the test suite, please provide your feedback.

-Ken