[Public WebGL] WebGL2 and no mapBuffer/mapBufferRange

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Wed Mar 4 10:22:07 PST 2015

Hm, I see. Though the blocking behavior might differ from when the browser
transfers data between JS-thread and GPU-process, than when the GPU-process
exchanges with the GPU. Also it's not outside the realm of possibilities
that at some point WebGL contexts might stand in for real contexts, and
WebGL code runs in a dedicated WebWorker process that owns that context.