[Public WebGL] Conformance test change around active uniforms

Jeff Gilbert [email protected]
Wed Mar 18 18:28:09 PDT 2015

I advise that we not fake the inclusion of the third part of gl_DepthRange,
since this impacts active uniform packing, even if the driver is apparently
not packing them. (as indicated by not exposing the third part in the list
of active uniforms)

Active uniforms is not so much 'what am I using', but rather 'what is the
driver using'.