[Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Thu Mar 19 01:15:25 PDT 2015

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Florian Bösch <[email protected]> wrote:

>    1. Are we going to fail reaching consensus on the requirement to have
>    this extension?
>    2. Can we reach consensus to provide it without an extension?
>
> I would propose that in case of #2 we can reject this extension. In case
> #1 persists or no further input is provided until February 24th 2015, that
> this extension be rejected, a suitable pull request has been prepared:
> https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/828

No further discussion on WEBGL_subscribe_uniform has ensued, and no further
input has been provided. A previously set deadline for comment (February
24th 2015) has now passed by a month, and from this I surmise that this
extension proposal is abandoned.

Ken, I strongly suggest merging this pull request which moves that
extension to rejected: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/828