[Public WebGL] using the same context with multiple canvases

Mitchell Williams [email protected]
Mon Mar 23 11:03:55 PDT 2015

If I understand the issue, it sure would be nice if this worked.

I tried to render the scene from a camera to another window (such as when
3DS Max can view a scene in perspective view, and that scene contains a
camera which we can see the scene from the camera's view in another window).

As an alternative, I rendered the scene as a texture map, but all contained
within a single canvas.

This would be nice to render a scene to multiple canvases.

Mitch

--
Mitch Williams

Check out my book "*WebGL Hotshot*" available at:
https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/webgl-hotshot

310-809-4836 (outside line)