[Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Fri Mar 27 01:28:54 PDT 2015

Owen Glofcheski is no longer reachable under his previous mail address. The
issue has also not rejected. And no further input has been provided despite
the deadline passing by a generous margin and repeated polling.

Ken please clarify the holdup.