[Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Fri Mar 27 03:17:21 PDT 2015

Also could the new champions please come forward and provide feedback on
the outstanding issue if this even needs to be an extension (and couldn't
be handled as a purely behind the scenes behavioral adaption) as well as on
the issue of semantics (if new APIs are required) which in the current
extension are far from ideal.