[Public WebGL] WEBKIT prefixes on extensions

Mark Callow [email protected]
Fri Oct 2 14:48:24 PDT 2015

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Kenneth Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> Confirmed. Looks like a bug in Safari. I'd suggest filing this on
> bugs.webkit.org and posting the bug ID here.
>

> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Mark Callow <[email protected]> wrote:
>> It has been reported that on Safari, anisotropy must be enabled via:
>> WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic (instead of
>> EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic). Why? Does it mean it is not stable yet? I
>> thought we decided long ago to not use vendor prefixes on extensions.

Thanks for the confirmation. I’d appreciate it if someone who already has a webkit bug account would file the bug. I’m not working with WebKit and don’t want to create an account just to file this one bug.

Regards

    -Mark