[Public WebGL] Propose moving EXT_disjoint_timer_query extension to community approved

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Fri Oct 2 22:43:39 PDT 2015

I don't have a principal objection against moving to community approved. I
do however have some concern that taking something out of draft where the
public wasn't testing it, to community approved where it can't be changed
or pulled back to draft has the potential to reveal bugs or specification
deficiencies that're then harder to address. It's more a concern about the
extension process after prefix avoidance, where we now lack a way to
publicly expose draft extensions.