[Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Sat Oct 3 05:22:49 PDT 2015

It might be prudent to check out how this kind of thing works in Direct3D
land to see if the current extension is a sufficient match. It'd be a pitty
if there's incompatibilities we didn't catch at this stage, and later
needed to introduce WEBGL_debug_d3d or something.