[Public WebGL] webgl2

Brandon Jones [email protected]
Sun Oct 4 14:53:19 PDT 2015

You can already turn on the experimental WebGL 2 implementation in Chrome
(Canary recommended) with the command line "--enable-unsafe-es3-apis". The
implementation is still missing some features, which is why we haven't
added a more easily accessible flag to about:flags, but it should still be
able to handle a decent amount of the new APIs correctly. Once we feel like
the implementation is feature complete we'll make it easier to get to so we
can get more developer feedback while we secure the API and fix bugs on the
way to turning it on by default.