[Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Oct 5 14:30:47 PDT 2015

WebGL core APIs and extensions are expected to work cross-browser and
cross-platform. If there is something in the KHR_debug or WEBGL_debug
extension that would preclude its being implemented in ANGLE, then that
functionality should be adjusted or removed.

If investigation is done into how this would be exposed on D3D, then
non-normative text could be added to the extension spec describing it, but
it shouldn't be normative text.

-Ken