[Public WebGL] Propose moving EXT_disjoint_timer_query extension to community approved

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Oct 12 17:13:09 PDT 2015

I'd really like to move this extension forward so we can more easily enable
testing of it in Chromium. Are there any specific objections?

Thanks,

-Ken