[Public WebGL] Proposal: remove TIMESTAMP_EXT functionality from WebGL's EXT_disjoint_timer_query wrapper

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Wed Jun 8 14:43:03 PDT 2016

OK. Thanks Florian for pointing this out. I'll drop the request to remove
TIMESTAMP queries, under the assumption that they may be necessary in the
future.

Kirill, please adjust your code to query for the number of bits in
TIMESTAMP queries, and choose your implementation strategy based on that.

-Ken