[Public WebGL] Proposal: remove TIMESTAMP_EXT functionality from WebGL's EXT_disjoint_timer_query wrapper

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Wed Jun 8 15:24:29 PDT 2016

Maybe non-formative language could be added to the specification in the
examples section that illustrates how to use the precision bits.