[Public WebGL] Call for demos and participation: SIGGRAPH 2016 WebGL and glTF BOF

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Fri Jun 10 17:06:39 PDT 2016

[cross-posted to webgl-dev-list]

WebGL community,

Khronos will host a joint WebGL and glTF BOF at SIGGRAPH 2016 and we would
like to invite you all to participate!

Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Location:
  Ballroom A
  Hilton Anaheim
  777 W. Convention Way
  Anaheim, CA

The format of the BOF will be a series of lightning talks, followed by Q&A.
If you have a leading edge WebGL demonstration to share with the community,
please email me directly to be added to the agenda.

Khronos will host an after-party later in the evening, as well as many
other BOFs throughout the day. For more details, please see:
https://www.khronos.org/news/events/2016-siggraph

Looking forward to seeing you there!