[Public WebGL] Interaction of WebGL 2 query objects and WebGL timer queries extension EXT_disjoint_timer_query

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Sat Oct 1 02:00:21 PDT 2016

That'll work. I personally find it a bit clumsy to have to have two
extensions to do it. On the other hand, it wouldn't be good if there was an
extension that had different stuff on it depending if you got it from a
webgl1 or webgl2 context.

Are there other extensions that presently exist in WebGL1 which have a
partial coverage in WebGL2 which would need a _webgl2 version?