[Public WebGL] Reject WEBGL_compressed_texture_atc?

Tarek Sherif [email protected]
Sun Aug 20 07:53:13 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I notice that WEBGL_compressed_texture_atc is still listed under "Community
Approved": https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/

Should it not be moved to "Rejected" at this point?

Tarek Sherif
http://tareksherif.net/
https://www.biodigital.com/