[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async

Maksims Mihejevs [email protected]
Mon Jan 2 14:27:22 PST 2017

Worth mentioning that promises are extremely bad for GC and real-time
applications, they do not provide a developer enough control to structure
logic so to avoids any allocations.

Promises - are not good for real-time at all, and lead to issues with GC.
Any API in WebGL that is meant to be used in real-time applications should
not be based on API's that are not real-time friendly.