[Public WebGL] EXT_float_blend

Mark Callow [email protected]
Mon Jan 2 17:44:01 PST 2017

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 8:09, Jeff Gilbert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Generally we only promote to draft when someone is working on an
> extension. It doesn't help to promote extensions no one's working on,
> and will likely send the wrong signals about the state of the
> extension spec.

This is very misleading. What do you mean by “working on"?

In this case this simple specification is complete and ready for implementation. According to our rules, a spec should be promoted to draft before anyone attempts to implement it. This spec should be promoted so interested parties can implement it. Promotion will send precisely the right signals.

Regards

    -Mark